Join us for our Diversity & Inclusion Conference
Implementing and innovating a diversity and inclusion strategy has never been so important. The wide range of business and people benefits are widely reported and known, but businesses need to move from reactive to proactive and start making real change; let’s cut through statements of intent and make a difference. However slow and steady it may be. Let’s foster a purposeful workplace culture, and shift the dial from diversity to equality.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Conference returns. Join us in this interactive conference and be inspired by our keynote speakers, case study presentations and panel discussions. The sessions are bound to leave you with a multitude of valuable insights and knowledge to drive your D&I strategy forward!
Learn everything there is to know about…
Racism, Disability, Returners, Inclusivity,
A perfectly balanced agenda carefully designed to maximise knowledge intake, peer-to-peer networking and tool showcasing.
Speaker sessions will be followed by roundtable discussions, where you will learn how to overcome the challenges you face in in-house recruitment.
We’ll be rounding off this unique conference with complimentary and well-deserved social networking drinks.
TOPIC: An Award-Winning Story Promoting Equality, Respecting Diversity, and Assuring Inclusion
- How to begin your EDI journey
- Increasing ethnic diversity at management level
- Reasonable adjustments for colleagues with a disability
- Our next steps to build on the foundations we have in place
TOPIC: Accessing the Right Job: Making the Career Journey More Equitable
- The hurdles people must overcome within the job search
- The systemic barriers that people face throughout their career because of their ethnic background
- Results from a deep dive into the issues affecting candidates today
- Actionable solutions to start implementing change within their People process, from recruitment through to retention
- A detailed digital report
TOPIC: Breaking Down Barriers & Building Inclusive Talent Pipelines Using Data & Insight
In this engaging session we’ll share actionable insights into how you can make a measurable difference to diversifying your talent pipelines, with examples from our own client’s successes, which will include;
- How transforming complex data to actionable insight will fuel sustainable strategies for diversifying talent pipelines
- Harnessing market data to help you identify and target hard to reach talent in an increasingly competitive landscape
- Targeting interventions to have maximum impact, nurturing candidates through the moments that matter
- Connecting with compelling content, using understanding to build stories which connect with the talent you want to attract
- How long-term strategic partnerships help drive change for the long term.
TOPIC: It’s Time to Start Engaging with Age In The Workplace
- How to attract and capitalize on the most frequently overlooked demographic in the workplace – experienced workers
- Overqualified or undervalued? How to harness the advantages of your experienced employees
- How to draw on five generations in the workplace
- How age inclusive cultures create more productive teams
- Generational diversity in the workplace: how to harness it for business growth
TOPIC: Untapped Talent – Building A Purposeful Prison Engagement Programme
- An introduction to prison leaver recruitment programmes
- An overview on “Making Ground”, our prison engagement and employment programme
- A review of risk management processes and how to navigate the justice system as an employer (especially for those early on in their process)
- How we underpin “Making Ground” and other programmes at Kier with general inclusive recruitment practices
Limited Availability. Register Today!
*We are working hard towards making our events fully inclusive so if there are any adjustments or requests that would make them more accessible, no matter how big or small, please do let our events team know and we will do our best to make it possible!
What Do Our Attendees Think?
Senior Talent Acquisition
AlphaSights, Anglian Water, Associated British Ports, Athora, Cabot Credit Management, CMS Distribution, Cowen, Dimensions, Dovetail Games, Eden McCallum, Element, Fiserv, Jacobs, Kier, Knight Frank, Lidl, McCann Health Medical Communications, Mitsubishi Power Europe, Penguin Random House, Placed Recruitment QLD Pty, Sage, SSCL, Sutton Communications, Too Good To Go, Unmind, West Northamptonshire Council, WorkNest…just to name a few!