The In-house Recruitment Diversity & Inclusion Conference is Back!
Implementing and innovating a diversity and inclusion strategy has a wide range of benefits from branding, fostering a purposeful workplace culture, business success and much more. Companies who offer a truly inclusive culture are already ahead of their competitors, but there is always more to be done, and that is why it’s such a hot topic right now.
On the 4th of June 2020, our Diversity & Inclusion Virtual Conference returns as a Virtual Event, meaning it will all be held online. Join us in this interactive conference and be inspired by our keynote speakers. The digital sessions are bound to leave you with a multitude of valuable insights and knowledge to drive your D&I strategy forward – and all from the comfort of your office or home!
Join us and be part of senior level, tactical conversations to learn the very latest on hot topics including:
Parental Returner Programmes
Designing Recruiting Processes
Who will be attending?
4e.g consulting, AB Agri, ABInBev, ACCA, Access, ACS International Schools, Aegon, Aetna International, AEVI, Aggreko (BeBe Services), Airbus, Akin Gump, Aldermo Bank, ALDI, Allianz, Allica Bank, Allison+Partners, American Express, Amiqus, Anglian water, Anthemis Group, Anthony Gold, Arbor Education, Arcus FM, Arnold Clark Automobiles, Arqiva, Arriva, Arrow, Arup, Assurant, Aston University, Auden, Auto Trader, Automation Consultants, Avanade, Avanti West Coast, Avara Foods, AXA, Bank of America, BBC, BerLearn, BGL, Bird & Bird, BJSS, Bloomeme, Boosta, Booz Allen, Brightside Group, Bristol Airport, British Business Bank, British Council, British Heart Foundation, BSI, BUPA, Cabot Financial, Cambridge University Press, Capgemini, Capita, Care, Carey Group, Caterpillar, causaLens, CDK, Central YMCA, Checkout.com, City of Hope, Civil Service Fast Stream and Early Talent, Clarksons, ClickThrough Marketing, Close Brothers, CloudNC, Codurance, Consulting Point Search, Coop, Covea Insurance, Cripps Pemberton Greenish, Criteo, Cromwell, Culture Amp, Cushman & Wakefield, DAS, Dashlane, Dataminr, Davis Wright Tremaine, DAZN, Defra, Defre, Delta Dental of Colorado, Diageo, DICE, DLA Piper, Domino PRinting Science, Dun & Bradstreet, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water, Dyson, Dyson Technology, E.ON, Edelman, Education Development Trust, Electricity North West, Elements, eon, Equifax, esure, Euronet Worldwide, Eurostar, EUROWAG, Evident, Expedia, EY, Facebook, Fast Stream and Early Talent Team, Financial Times, Finning, First Bus Shared Services, FirstGroup, FLEETCOR, Flint, FNZ, Forcepoint, ForgeRock, Fotech Solutions, Foundry, Frontiers, Frontline, FT, FTI Consulting, Fujitsu, FutureLearn, General Medical Council, General Motors, Genesis Creative, Genius Sports, GfK, GLORY, Gloucestershire County Council, Google, Government of Canada, Graphcore, G-Research, Groupe PSA, Hanson, Happy, HarperCollins Publishers, Havas Media, Hays, HC, Hidden, Hilti, Hiscox, Hitachi Vantara, HITU HR Solutions, HMRC, Hoare Lea, HOC, Hootsuite, Horwich Farrelly, House of Commons, Hudson RPO, IBM, ICP, Incremental Group, innocent drinks, Insights, Integral Powertrain, Investec, IQEQ, Irwin Mitchell, Isle of Man Public Service, Jaguar Land Rover, Jardine Motors Group, Jetstar, Johnson Matthey, Just Eat, JustPark, K2 Partnering Solutions, Kerry, KFC, Kindred, Kings College, Knight Frank, Kolibri Games, Konecranes Demag, Kotter, Kyruus, LBG, Legal & General, LGIM, Linx Printing Technologies, LiveWest Homes, LNER, Lorien, LoveToKnow BCN, LumiraDX, LV, M&C Saatchi Australia, M&S, MADE.COM, Margaret Buj, Marie Curie, Marketing by Asha, Marks & Spencer, Mayborn Group, Mayer Brown, McCann WG, McCurrach, Mental Health Foundation, Ministry of Defence, MMT Digital, Mobkast, MOD, Mondelēz, Moody’s, Moovit, Morningstar, Mount Charles, N26, National Autistic Society, National Trust, Natwest, NBCUniversal, NDS (NHS Education for Scotland), Network Rail, News, Next, NG Bailey, NHBC, NHS, Node4, Nominet, Norton LifeLock, Novartis, Nuffield Health, Nutmeg, Octopus, OLIVER Agency, Onward Homes, Opencast Software, Optimas, Orbis Education and Care, Oxford Biomedica, Oxfordshire County Council, Paddle, Pariveda Solutions, Paul J Watson Solicitor, Pearson, Pendo.io, Penguin Random House, Pension Protection Fund, Portsmouth City Council, Prashant Pundir, Privitar, Propel, Propeller Industries, PSA, Publicis Media, Real Life Options, RecMarketing, RedCat Digital, ReDI School of Digital Integration, REED Global, Resource Solutions, Richemont, RINA, Riverside Housing, Roche Products, Royal Mail, RPS, RSM, RSSB, Saffery Champness, Sage, Salisbury Group, Sanctuary Housing, SanFrix, Sarah Barlow, Schneider Electric, Scott Logic, Selfridges, Sia Partners, Siemens, Sisoo, Sky Betting & Gaming, Slaughter and May, Somerset NHS FT, Sopra Steria, Spencer Ogden, Spirax-Sarco Engineering, SSE, Stantec, Starling Bank, Sumup, Sweco, T. Rowe Price, Taylor & Francis, TCC Global / Summit Chamgemakers, Telespazio VEGA, Teletrac Navman, Terrasoft, Tesco, TfL, Thales, The Adecco Group, The Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta, The Cabinet Office, The Carbon Trust, The Contact Company, The Economist, The Guinness Partnership, The IET, The Ivy Collection, The Royal British Legion, The Up Club, TLT, TOPdesk, Travelport, Travis Perkins, Tray.io, Trinity Laban, True Mfg, TUI, Twinkl, ubs, UC Davis, UCB, Uhuru Solidarity Movement, Unipart Group, Unite Students, University of Oxford, University of Reading, Upfield, UPS, Veeam Software, VEOLIA, Vibrant HR, Virgin atlantic, Virgin Care, Vodafone, Volvo Car Mobility, Vortexa, W.A.G. payment solutions a.s., WCS Group, Webhelp, Well Pharmacy, Wells Fargo, Wesleyan, WeWork, White Stuff, Wienerberger, wilko, Windle HR Consulting, Wood, Wunderman Thompson, Yelp, Yobz, Zayo, Zego, Zone… to name but a few!
A perfectly balanced agenda carefully designed to maximise knowledge intake, digital discussions and tool showcasing.
Interactive speaker sessions incorporating live polls and real-time insight which will then be followed by Q&A discussions with the experts.
From the comfort of your home, learn how to overcome the challenges you face in in-house recruitment.
Natasha Preocanin, Managing Director
10:10 AM – 10:40 AM
Georgie Brazier, Marketing Manager
TOPIC: Understanding Student Perceptions and Creating a Fairer Application Process
- Sharing the current landscape on the cost of working for graduates as they consider relocating
- Discussing social mobility and sharing insights from Milkround’s latest research on the student and graduate market
- Looking at how background can impact a candidate’s confidence
- Tips for employers – ensuring roles are accessible to everyone
10:40 AM – 11:10 AM
Kate Parkyn, Recruitment Lead
TOPIC: Increasing Gender Diversity in Tech and Research
- Engaging the whole business & creating a dedicated resource to ensure results
- Using a research methodology to structure your initiative
- Planning your goals and understanding its limitations
- Tools, techs, and tips
11:25 AM – 11:55 AM
Jeanette Leeds Maister, Managing Director
TOPIC: Designing Recruiting Processes that Root Out Bias and Promote Inclusion
- How to ensure you do not miss out on the strategic value of diverse teams supported within an inclusive environment through your hiring efforts
- How to be more innovative by showcasing a culture of inclusion in your recruitment marketing
- The importance of creating and delivering on a strategy to increase diversity hiring – not only expanding WHO you hire, but HOW you hire
- How to automatically root out bias during every stage of the recruiting process, from debiasing job postings to attracting more diverse candidates, to serving up more inclusive content and using intelligent selection to more fairly rank candidates on their skills and competencies
11:55 AM – 12:25 PM
Eve Haworth, Senior HR Consultant
TOPIC: Returner Programmes – Accelerating the Conversation
- What Covid-19 has taught us
- Adapting to a new business world
- Fast-tracking the conversation around mindset, flexibility & remote working
- Creating a buddy programme for re-boarding employees
- The importance of wellbeing and mental health
13:00 PM – 13:30 PM
Dan Robertson, Director
TOPIC: Diversity VS Culture Fit. Getting the balance Right
Culture fit is important for any new hire, but no one wants an echo chamber. Organisational diversity leads to higher levels of creativity, customer insight, innovation and business performance. But how should organisations balance the needs for sameness and difference.
- The world has changed forever: Why diversity matters now more than ever
- Unpicking the mix – why inclusion (and not diversity) is the magic ingredient to high performing culture
- How and why similarity works for business
- The dark side of culture fit
- Finding a solution to the sameness VS difference dilemma
13:30 PM – 14:00 PM
Emily Bawtree, Head of Training – Development and Consultancy
TOPIC: Employ Autism; Why Wouldn’t You
- Understanding the importance of recruiting a neurodiverse workforce
- Accessing a pool of diverse talent bringing added value to your business
- Making small adjustments to ensure everyone can thrive at work
14:15 PM – 14:45 PM
Miles Skelton, Director
TOPIC: Culture and the Post-Covid Working World
MVMNT will be presenting the findings of a research project involving over 300 business leaders, founders and directors. The aim was to explore the perceptions of working culture and how it impacts inclusion, diversity and belonging in the workplace.
- How can an inclusive culture positively impact business performance?
- What impact has Covid-19 had on culture & inclusion?
- Tips and actions for leaders to influence positive culture and belonging
14:45 PM – 15:15 PM
Gemma Jones, EU Ops Military Recruitment Manager
TOPIC: Veteran Hiring in the Spotlight
- Veteran hiring myths
- Veteran profiles
- Business benefits and the perceived risks of hiring veterans
- How to reach & attract candidates
Limited Availability. Register Today!
*We are working hard towards making our events fully inclusive so if there are any adjustments or requests that would make them more accessible, no matter how big or small, please do let our events team know and we will do our best to make it possible!