Nearly 90% of HR leaders said they feel their organisation has been ineffective or flat at increasing diversity representation, a Gartner report found. The same April survey of heads of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) found that 69% are prioritizing advancing underrepresented talent.
The report found that HR and DEI leaders must address the systemic bias embedded in their systems, processes, and stakeholders to truly increase the diversity of workforces. Join this webinar where we will explore how embedding diversity across the hiring process can be done right from the start.
What’s being discussed
- The importance of authentic brand content
- Understanding where your message is resonating, or not with diverse applicants
- How to configure workflows that deliver inclusive, role-specific content at every stage in the candidate journey
- Pointers on how to ensure debiased job postings using technology
- Applying blind recruiting and AI-driven scoring to rank candidates based on skills and competences alone
- Data insights to understand where DEI candidate drop outs and how to improve your next hiring cycle
- …and much more!
10:00 – Opening announcements
10:05 – Guest speaker presentation
10:45 – Live Q&A session
10:55 – Closing comments
11:00 – Event close
Total duration: 1 hour
IHR is the largest and most engaged community for In-house Recruiters. Our 20,000+ members benefit from over 70 events each year ranging from 1000-strong exhibitions and high profile awards to exclusive half day breakfasts and targeted dinners for Recruitment Leaders. We also produce industry leading digital whitepapers, webinars and speaker videos alongside a reviews-based industry supplier directory. Not a member? Why not join for FREE today!
Oleeo, formerly WCN, is an award-winning provider of innovative talent acquisition technology. Built using intelligent automation and machine learning, Oleeo’s platform helps companies discover unlimited sourcing potential to attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that change the world for the better. Our mission is to help recruiters do that faster and more efficiently than ever before.