Building an internal capability to recruit directly at the executive level can drive phenomenal business success but the results largely depend on how this function is set up. In this webinar, we will consider the top ways to innovate your executive recruitment and lead you on an upwards trajectory towards success.
Corporate executive recruitment requires a keen eye, adaptability and innovative thinking. This webinar will delve into some of the key strategies for maximising success within your executive search team across all of the key areas of growth. Strategic search management can bring powerful results with the right approach. Whether you are an established executive recruitment team or are relatively inexperienced, these insights will enlighten you on how you can add value through implementing tried and tested tools.
What’s being discussed
- Best in-class companies and strategies
- Exclusive insights from the Annual Global Benchmark Survey
- What the top-performing executive recruitment teams are doing
- Comparative market data to drive smarter decision-making
- How to successfully carry out competitor analysis
- Top tips for enhancing your succession planning strategy
- …and much more!
14:00 – Opening announcements
14:05 – Guest speaker presentation
14:45 – Live Q&A session
14:55 – Closing comments
15:00 – Event close
Total duration: 1 hour
IHR is the largest and most engaged community for In-house Recruiters. Our 20,000+ members benefit from over 70 events each year ranging from 1000-strong exhibitions and high profile awards to exclusive half day breakfasts and targeted dinners for Recruitment Leaders. We also produce industry leading digital whitepapers, webinars and speaker videos alongside a reviews-based industry supplier directory. Not a member? Why not join for FREE today!
- Strictly reserved for In-house Recruitment and HR professionals only
- Recruitment agencies and industry suppliers are not permitted to attend (other than our official event partner)
ESIX is a network of corporate talent officers advancing best practices in executive recruiting worldwide. They help their members to benchmark executive recruiting practices against that of leading corporations, select the right search consultants, and build an internal capability to recruit directly at the executive level.
ESIX is a service designed to assist boards of directors, line executives, and executive staffing directors in the process of “going outside” at senior levels.