Managers have to wear many hats to be successful in today’s world: they are expected to be financially aware; to be responsible for purchasing decisions; to have functional specialist knowledge; to lead and develop people – the list goes on and on.
In recent years, Jobtrain has witnessed an increasing trend towards devolving the responsibility for recruiting new team members away from HR alone, and more firmly into a collaborative partnership with the Hiring Manager. It is perhaps understandable at times why this may face resistance. Hiring Managers probably already feel they have too much to do, why burden them with yet more responsibility.
Download the free e-book to learn how the following can help your strategy in talent acquisition:
- Gaining leadership buy-in
- Educating your hiring managers on the entire hiring process
- Helping managers deliver a consistent candidate experience
- Video’s new role in hiring
- Technology’s critical role in hiring manager success
- Training & confidence around compliance
- Creating a charter for success
Jobtrain uses its extensive HR and recruitment experience coupled with a 20 year track record in online recruitment technologies to develop and deliver innovative, robust, flexible and easy-to-use applicant tracking systems and support services. They enable companies to take control of their recruitment by applying our online recruitment software solutions to help leading organisations.