Executive hiring is expected to increase roughly six percent from 2014 to 2024, creating a wealth of future opportunities for executive search teams. A successful in-house executive search team is one that deploys an array of tools and strategies to identify and attract talent pools of potential leaders in a competitive passive talent market.
This breakfast event, held in partnership with Invenias, addressed the qualities of a winning executive search team and some of the key discussions that took place included:
- How to uncover hidden talent pools for executive search
- How to manage and generate executive level referrals
- Executing an A1 diversity strategy
- The difference between attraction and search
- Areas where search firms can bring real value
- The very best tools and technologies
Check out our post-event whitepaper to find out how you can build and maximise your internal executive search capability to deliver fantastic hiring outcomes and an unrivalled candidate experience.