Over 90% of Fortune 500 companies use an ATS, often being seen as the centre of the modern recruiting tech stack. But it doesn’t take much digging to reveal that companies and candidates are often dissatisfied with the average ATS, with talent teams regularly feeling they’ve been stuck with a system that doesn’t meet their needs.
Greenhouse recently surveyed circa 100 talent acquisition leaders across different company sizes to understand their experiences and learnings when it comes to buying an ATS. The subsequent guide created dives into various questions around the ATS-purchasing process, sharing insights and advice from industry leaders with the goal being to take the pain out of the ATS-purchasing process and show you that you’re not alone.
- The process for evaluating an ATS
- When and why to switch your ATS
- To RFP or not to RFP?
- The importance of integrations
- Customer Advisory Board (CABs) considerations
- Decision-making time: References and other factors