Most recruitment teams are currently facing a period of downtime and lower hiring, which means that now is the perfect time to look over current processes and identify where improvements can be made. For some teams, this might mean looking at new technologies and software – but securing investment when most businesses are tightening their budgets could be a barrier.
Based on years of experience and insight, Tribepad, an event partner and speaker at our July 2020 Recruitment Leaders Virtual Conference, have put together an article on how to create a robust, compelling business case for software investment by emphasising the strategic importance and ROI they can add.
View the full article and read in more detail the seven steps to creating a compelling business case:
- Aligning your case to business objectives
- Succinctly outlining the recruitment need
- Identifying key stakeholders’ priorities
- Digging into the benefits
- Highlighting risks of inaction
- Introducing providers
- Showing the roadmap to success