Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/inhouser/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 184
The ‘Bristol Conversation’ was a hugely successful event this year, with plenty of high-value discussions and exceptional presentations that further enhanced our knowledge on various industry topics.
The ‘Bristol Conversation’ is always a perfect opportunity for attendees to network with industry peers and gain expert opinions that are fundamental to the development of their recruitment strategy.
Our first trip to the Bristol Harbour Hotel and Spa was highly anticipated by all those who attended and they certainly weren’t disappointed.
Numerous topics were covered including UK skill shortages, what programmatic can offer, measuring your in-house recruitment teams success and much more!
The Topic List:
- Getting the best from your Hiring Managers – Rob Aylward, GWR
- UK Skills Shortages – Ellie Yates, Hiring Hub
- Programmatic – what can it offer? – Richard Purvis, Crunch Simply Digital
- Making your careers website your most powerful direct sourcing tool – Mark Beavan, That Little Agency
- How to Measure your In-house Recruitment Team’s Success – Catherine Power, npower
- Attracting and retaining a happy, engaged and productive workforce – Neil Millett, reed.co.uk
- Recruitment as a profit centre – Graeme Paxton, RTM
- Aviva’s Award winning On boarding Journey – Rachel Glaze, Aviva