More candidates means more applications – and more people to reject. Recruitment costs are increasing, but a candidate’s experience shouldn’t suffer as a result. It’s key to have the tools to ensure every candidate, successful or not, has a positive experience.
Joining a talent pool/community requires a level of initial engagement varying from person to person. Engagement can quickly fade for various reasons – too much, not enough or irrelevant communication. While automation can provide a great starting point on the journey, soon, a deeper understanding of individuals is required to maintain high engagement levels.
- Talent Pooling – it’s quality over quantity
- First impressions are just that
- When it comes to content, click-through rates can be deceiving
- Measuring levels of engagement
- Give, give, give – caring counts
- …and more!