There’s an increasing demand for better parental leave policies, and organisations would be wise not to ignore it. With high competition for candidates in many sectors and an increasingly strong business case for diversity, such a powerful policy can’t be ignored — and yet so many companies continue to do so.
This informative report has been created off recent research which provides actionable data and insights from experts, employers, and advocates raising the bar for all women in the workplace.
- The benefits of a progressive parental leave policy
- The dangers and risks of doing nothing
- The latest data and statistics supporting the need for change
- How such policies can make or break your employer brand
- Understanding how these policies affect your DE&I strategy
- Compare your parental leave policy with leading employers
- … and much more